ATTORNEY ROBERT WILHOIT
Robert “Bob” Wilhoit is a graduate of Wake Forest University, and a graduate and member of the charter class of Campbell University School of Law. Mr. Wilhoit’s legal education also includes studies through Notre Dame Law School at the London School of Economics.
Bob’s practice focuses on real estate, municipal law, wills/estate administration, education law, personal injury/wrongful death, business and corporate law, traffic law, civil litigation, land use, as well as zoning and condemnation.
He is the attorney for the City of Randleman and the Towns of Ramseur and Staley. He is counsel for Randolph Community College. He also serves as counsel for the Seagrove/Ulah Metropolitan Water District. He has represented the Piedmont Triad Regional Water Authority in various capacities. He represented Randolph County Schools for over eighteen (18) years, and is a former chair of NC Council of School Attorneys (2008-2009).
His extensive community involvement includes volunteering for the Western North Carolina Conference of the United Methodist Church, the Board of Directors for Hospice of Randolph, the Randolph-Asheboro YMCA, the Randolph County Senior Adults Association. He is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Richard Petty Museum.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Wake Forest University, B.A. 1975
- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, J.D. 1979
- Past Chair, North Carolina Council of School Attorneys
- District 19B Bar, Member and Past President
- City Attorney, City of Randleman, 1999-
- City Attorney, City of Trinity, 2000-
- Town Attorney, Town of Ramseur, 1999-
- Town Attorney, Town of Staley, 2003-
- Counsel, Seagrove/Ulah Metropolitan Water District
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Association of Municipal Attorneys
- Member, National School Boards Association
- Member, Randolph County Rotary Club
- Member, First United Methodist Church, Asheboro, NC
Call us at 336-626-4502 today!